This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Flickr Friday

27 August 2010




Prunus Serrulata 'Kwanzan'

Last year when we bought our house, the first thing we did was to plant  a cherry blossom. Our little tree has special meaning for us and we were more than a little sad that we didn't get to see it flower before we moved away. However, since we've been back, I've been on the edge of my seat waiting for our little tree to flower but I think it's a little way off still. So while I wait for the little buds to blossom, I've been day dreaming of whats to come.

1 comment:

  1. We have 2 weeping cherry blossoms, they are so so so beautiful in bloom. Ours are currently covered in buds and I inspect them several times a day for signs of opening! lol

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx