This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

This Saturday I'm grateful for.....

16 April 2011


After the week I've had I definitely needed to take some time to reflect and remind myself to be grateful for what I do have.
  1. A good GP and antibiotics. Without these my poor little B-boy would be so so sick still.
  2. A small lotto win. A sure fire way to put a little smile on your face.
  3. An empathetic mum. I don't know what I'd do without her in my world. I hope I can someday repay all that she's done for me.
What are you grateful for this weekend? Play along over at Maxabella Loves.


3 comments:

  1. Lovely things to be grateful for, hope your little guy is feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little one gets well soon. Mothers always know, we just do. Love Posie

    ReplyDelete
  3. From sick bubs to Lotto wins to lovely mums... it's been a big week, Emma. I hope the little fella is better by now. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx