This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

This Saturday I'm grateful for.....

13 August 2011

The weekend!

I'm ever so grateful for this weekend. Of course there's the usual reasons of not having to get up early and get B-Boy off to school, being able to sloth around in my leggings and not quite long enough cardigan (are you shocked?) and snuggling up on the couch to catch up with my favourite bloggers. However I'm especially grateful for this weekend because my week has been so busy and I'm grateful for the chance to take a break.

To catch up with some more grateful bloggers this weekend, visit one of my favourite gals at Maxabella Loves.

1 comment:

  1. Hallelujah to that! I look forward to every single weekend. It's not that I don't love my weekday life (I do, most of the time!) but the weekend is family time and it's my fave time of all.

    Although, having said that, those Tsunamis of mine are driving me a bit bonkers this weekend and I did have a moment there this morning where I thought 'bring on Monday'!! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx