This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Oh Holy Night!

09 December 2011

Can you believe it's December?? It's unbelievable how fast this year seems to have gone by. My boys have been harassing me about all things Christmas since mid November! This past week we've been getting right into the spirit of it though. Last weekend we attended the Penguin Christmas Parade. We all had a great night, the parade was heaps of fun to watch and the boys got to meet Santa afterwards. The Dude was a little overwhelmed by the parade...


We also spent a couple of hours putting up our spindly tree. It really has seen better days I think. I'm going to keep an eye out for a new one at the post xmas sales.


Today was our very last visit to playgroup, The Dude's off to Kinder next year so it's the end of an era in a way. He had lots of fun playing with his friends and singing Christmas carols. He even got his face painted with a cute little Christmas tree.



It really is beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

1 comment:

  1. No, I can't believe it's December already!!!! I swear 2011 has been the fastest year EVER :))))
    Loving your Christmas Joy Emma :) And LURVING your photos! How cool is that xmas tree face painting??? xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx