This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Weekend Rewind

04 March 2012

Weekend? What weekend?


The only thing I looked forward to this weekend was ingesting these guys at regular intervals. Though I have managed to get some things done. I got caught up on the blog and also gave it a little makeover, what do you think? I spent most of Saturday fiddling with the new Timeline for Facbook pages. I'm really loving how pages are more personalised now.  What do you think of the new look of your favourite Facebook pages? Do you have a Facebook page? Have you made the switch yet? If you are looking for some more info before you switch check out Karen's article on build a little biz.

Hopefully I can kick this lurgy soon, I've got too many things to do to be sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx