This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Going green can be pretty!

11 February 2010

I whipped up a little grocery bag today. It's so cute, I love it! The tute is here. It's based on a normal plastic bag.

I used a smaller bag, the blue ones they give you when you've only got a couple things. It's a great smaller size. I'm going to have a go at a bigger one, but I'm going to see how strong an unlined bag is, cause I don't really need lined grocery bags do I? I thought it would be great to make a set of bags from reclaimed fabric, like from unused sheets, extra green :)

Now for some pics :)


This tute was really easy, so in the interest of saving the planet, give it a go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx