This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

She's back.....

27 May 2010

Yes that's right, after going awol for the last few months I am now back and ready to get back into the blogging world. Do you like the new look? I'm loving it, very simple, easy on the eyes too.

So what's in store for the blog now? Well, regular posts to start with. I'm bubbling over with ideas for the blog, the things I want to write about and share with my readers. I'm also wanting to expand my reader base, so I'm going to endevour to put myself out there in the blogging world a lot more and try to make some new friends.

Another little things I'm going to do with every post is a section where I jot down a few things I'm doing that day, appropriately called 'Today I am'.

Let me know what you think of the new look and new plans for At Play, I'd love to hear from you.

Today I am.....

{ feeling } excited
{ eating } leftover chicken, pumpkin and spinach risotto for lunch
{ doing } blogging whilst watching day time talk shows
{thinking } the 2 year old's imagination is growing at an astounding rate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx