This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Flickr Friday

28 May 2010

Please welcome, as a weekly regular, Flickr Friday. Fairly straight forward I guess, each friday I will share the work of an amazing Flickr member.

Photo by Seans1969

This week I decided to search the name of our home town in Tassie. I found lots of photos surprisingly, many of them great, but I just love these from Seans1969. He's obviously a local, because most of his shots are taken around the Ulverstone area. His Border Collie is so cute too.  I chose the above shot as the colours are just stunning and it really is a beautiful representation of the Ulverstone area.

What's your favourite Flickr find of your home town?

Just in case you were wondering, Ulverstone is a lovely little town on the north west coast of Tasmania. It has a population of just over 9500 people which makes it Tasmania's largest town.

1 comment:

  1. What a stunning photo. Makes me want to go Tassie again soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx