This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Toddler Talk

01 June 2010


Jack, 2 : No Mummy, don't take grass off my strawberries!

Usually when Jack asks for strawberries, I cut the tops off and slice them in half for him. Yesterday however, he was quite insistent that he wanted them in a bowl as they were. When he declared he was finished, I was pleasantly surprised to find he'd eaten every last skerrick of fruit but left all the "grass" behind. Funny little boy.

Toddler Talk will be a weekly feature here, would you like to play along? Leave a comment with your link so I can see what your little person is coming out with :)

1 comment:

  1. It's funny what they come out with sometimes isn't it? They have such definite ideas about what they do and don't want. Such beautiful little people we're raising :) I've played along :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx