This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Cupcake Week II

21 July 2010

Following on from Monday's post, I thought I'd share the second lot of cupcakes for cupcake week. I'm having so much fun baking this week. I've been given the freedom to bake what flavours I want which is a nice treat. I'm doing a couple of new flavours as well as my most popular ones.


Choc Chip Cookie Monster Cupcakes


Cookies n Cream - chocolate cake topped with oreo buttercream and a mini oreo


After 8 - dark chocolate cake topped with green mint buttercream and an after dinner mint


Snowflake - vanilla cake topped with coconut infused buttercream rolled in coconut flakes


Strawberries and Cream - real strawberry cake topped with two tone strawberries and cream buttercream and a fresh strawberry

My mum told me last night that she's pleased I've found something I love doing. It means so much to have her support and encouragement, my whole family have been great.

1 comment:

  1. Oh stop!! They look tooo delicious my mouth is watering! lol ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx