This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Point & Shoot : Cupcake Week

19 July 2010




Vanilla Cupcake - Sunday - 6:03pm

It’s Monday, which means it’s time to play Point & Shoot with Telle.

The social club at my mum’s work is having a cupcake week fundraiser. I was delighted when they asked me to make the cupcakes. It will be the largest amount I’ve baked so far, 15 dozen in total. I’m doing 5 dozen a day on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. These are Monday's offerings.


Rocky Road - chocolate cake topped with a rocky road ganache


What's Up Doc? - carrot cake with cinnamon cream cheese frosting


Lemon Meringue - vanilla cake, filled with deliciously tart lemon curd, topped with real toasted italian meringue


Jaffa - chocolate cake topped with tangy orange buttercream and a jaffa


Rows of home baked sugary goodness...YUM

I’ll post more pics in the coming days to share the cupcakey goodness and to make you all drool.

What’s your favourite cupcake flavour?

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness....these all look simply divine!!! WOW! You now have me craving cupcakes.....but I know mine won't turn out that amazing lol !!! YUMMMY!!!!!! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MY MY They look delish!!!!!!!!!!! Yummo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx