This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Day of Hope

19 August 2010






It's been nearly four years since my miscarriage and, though hard for some people to understand, I still think of my baby every single day. I still remember as if it were yesterday, it still brings tears to my eyes just thinking about those days. Just the other day while unpacking after our recent move, I found the note pad that I wrote in after finding out our baby was gone. It was hard reading through it all, but it also cemented my resolve to never forget, not just my precious little baby but the other little angels who've touched my life.

So today on this special day, I am remembering some very special little angels and I hope you too, will take a moment to do the same.

2 comments:

  1. I understand how you feel. I've had three miscarriages. They seem a long time ago now, but I will never forget them. Take care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just lost triplets this year. It is a pain I never imagined, especially as it occurred so early in the pregnancy. Thank you for sharing your heart ~ it was encouraging as I navigate this journey of loss... Blessings to you and your lovely family.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx