This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Wardrobe Wishlist : Jackets

05 February 2013

With summer close to its end, I've begun to think about my winter wardrobe. Jackets and cardigans are high on my list of my winter staples. Last year I only had two jackets and one cardi which I found just wasn't enough. I got to a point where I felt like I was wearing the same outfits all the time. This year I'm on the look out for a plain black fitted blazer, an over coat and another relaxed, comfy cardi.

 I love these pieces, they're definitely on my wardrobe wishlist.

City Chic - One button jacket - $99.95


I'm looking forward to seeing what my other favourite stores bring out for winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx