This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Naughty Me

30 September 2009

I can't believe it's been over a week since I blogged! Naughty me!

Well I guess there has been lots of things. We've been super busy with real estate agents, cleaners etc trying to get our old house in Tassie ready for a tenant.

Today, finally, after almost a month, we've managed to rent the house out. The new tenant has signed her lease today and moves in tomorrow. This is all very exciting as it means we are now financially able to move forward and find a new home here in the sunshine state. We'll be renting to start with but we'll re-evaluate in 6 months time.

I am so excited at the thought of having our own space again. Don't get me wrong, I love my Mum but it's been a close quarters for the last month. I'm looking forward to just being able to do what I want. I think the kids aren't quite relaxed either because there's 'stuff' just hanging around that they can't touch, but really really want to. LOL

So the search is on to find a new abode.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx