This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Moving Again

10 October 2009

Yes, we're at it again. Through the haze of a vile gastro bug we managed to find ourselves a new place to live. Finally, we're moving forward again, instead of standing still.

So yesterday all our furniture was delivered. We've got power, gas and the phone all connected, but alas no internet for a week. BAH don't they realise I need the www like I need air?? Anyway, suffice to say I'll be a bit quiet for the next week.

I did manage to get my memorial request into Carly and Sam last week, and the result was stunning. My little angel's memorial was overwhelmingly touching. You can see it here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx