This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Chaos and a birthday

16 November 2012

Where on earth has this year gone? It's mid November for goodness sake! 43 days until Christmas....did you just faint? Yeh me too. When I was a kid time seemed to move so bloody slowly, but these days I don't have time to catch my breath!

The past two weeks have been a bit of a whirlwind in the Mess house. My mum flew in from Queensland for  a visit. We did some Christmas shopping, hung out a home, did some more local sight seeing and walked a thousand miles at one of Tassie's biggest annual craft fairs. I'm pretty sure she went home yesterday to sleep for a week. Poor Mum, she never knows what to expect when she gets off the plane in Launie lol.

We celebrated The Dude's 5th birthday (I know, where did THAT time go) in a big way. It started with cupcakes at Kinder on Thursday, followed by a lovely bbq tea with friends on Friday (his actual birthday) and finished off with a party at our local play centre which was heaps of fun. He had such a good time and considering we've been counting down since April, I'm glad it lived up to the hype.


On a side note, does anyone else notice that when I talk about blogging more often I then disappear for another couple of months?? What is with that??? Procrastination is my middle name lol. Let's see if I can squeeze out one blog post a week for the rest of 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx