This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

2013 Goals : March { Moving Forward }

04 March 2013

Well February was just an abysmal failure at every level. No goals set or reached, barely a blog post written and only a handful of photos taken. Perhaps it was the chaos that goes along with the start of the new school year, I don't know. What I do know is that even all of the goals I managed to reach in January went out the window last month. So I guess I'll just write it off and move on to March.

I'm going to ease myself back in to the blogging world this month. Who knows what I'll be posting about over the next few weeks, but I'll be striving to be more me than ever before.

Kick the soft drink (again)

Yes, the goal that I reached in January has been entirely undone (sadface). 
Time to switch back to bio-body fuel (H20).

Walk

I've already started walking again and I just can't believe I haven't done it for so long. I really feel so much better within myself after a walk. The beach plays such a big part in it, I just feel reinvigorated and reconnected afterwards. Definitely an important goal for the health of my mind, body and soul.

Get making

I promised myself last year that I'd make time this year to craft, sew and bake. Time to get on that. I like making things. It makes me happy.

Inspiring spaces

This is a recycled one that I didn't complete in January. I need an inspiring space to be creative. I have the space set aside, I just need to make it inspiring.

Cover it already

I've been looking for a new phone cover for months. I keep going back and forth and procrastinating over it (like it's some major life decision). Bling, words, stripes, I just can't freakin decide! I think it's about time I got over it and pick out a new phone cover.

Let's see how far the next 28 days take me.

Have you made any goals for March? Feel free to leave a link in the comments.

1 comment:

  1. If I can offer any advice on the phone covers.... Get one that is rubber cause when you drop it, it doesn't crack the screen and when you leave it on top of your car it doesn't fall off on the way home!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx