This blog is on hiatus while I take time to re-evaluate my blogging direction.

Being Me

29 July 2013

I’ve long been a proponent of self love, it’s something I’ll always continue to work on. My ideas about self love are evolving. Where once it was about learning to like my body, it’s now about learning to love and respect all of me. This means respecting my body enough to nourish it with good wholesome food instead of garbage. It means supporting my mental health by cutting out the negative talk and partaking in activities that make me feel happy. It means nurturing my creativity, every single day.
I don’t have all the answers, far from it, but I want to start living the life I’ve been given in the best possible way. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment. I love hearing what you have to say. xx